Please contact us directly to book a match, all lakes are available for match bookings. Please see match rules below.
- You must use a separate net for F1s and silvers (anything under 3lb)
- Please observe net limits of 75lb per net. If you have over 85lb you will receive no weight for the net. Between 75-85lb you get marked back to 75ib.
- We are a dry net site please bring all nets to site dry. Please place your nets out behind you and put nets in 10 mins before the start after staff inspection.
- Please pick up all litter inc. nubs.
- No gardening at all. You are allowed to flatten reeds with a rod bag.
- Bait limits- up to 6 pints of pellets
- Upto 2 pints of maggots/castors (2 pints combined)
- 1/2kg of worms
- Up to 1kg/6 tins of corn (size we sell at the fishery)
- We do not tolerate rule bending or cheating of any kind. If you are caught doing so, you will be asked to leave.